On November 10, 2014, the TEL team within INSTIL organised the M25 Learning Technology group’s meeting.
The event took place in the Saint Mary’s Road campus on a Thursday afternoon and around 40 learning technologists from over 15 universities the across the M25 region met at UWL last week to share experiences and approaches to electronic assessment and feedback.
Presentations and topics discussed included
- Audio-video feedback (University of Greenwich)
- Online marking with qualitative rubrics and rich feedback (UWL)
- What students want from feedback (University of Greenwich)
- Peer assessment and review with PeerMark (University College London)
- Increasing feedback with quizzes (Royal veterinary College)
- Research and development work on electronic management of assessment (JISC).
Want to find out more?