We’ve got a new learning tool called CampusPress for blogs, portfolios, websites and more
The University has invested in a new online tool for use in teaching, learning and assessment called CampusPress. You can start using it with your students from September 2017.
What can I use it for?
It has several potential uses including:
- reflective learning journals
- website-based assessments
- portfolio / showcase of work
- recording continuous professional development (CPD) activities
Has anyone tried it out at UWL?
CampusPress was piloted at UWL in 2016-17 and received really positive feedback. It is our long-term replacement for PebblePad, which will be phased out over the next two years. Students are able to take their CampusPress sites with them when they graduate, allowing for continuous use throughout their careers, as CampusPress is based on the popular website tool WordPress.
Find out more
CampusPress will be available for use from September but if you’d like to find out more now, you can:
- Discuss it with us via your academic developer or email email@example.com
- See examples of how it’s been used at UWL and read more about it on our TEL Support website – CampusPress
- Take a look at the UWL CampusPress homepage