Start of term essentials
TEL ideas for induction sessions
Here are a few ideas for increasing attentiveness and providing introductions during induction activities with tools that are available to all staff: Live polling with Poll Everywhere and short videos with UWL Replay. Read more about how you can incorporate them into your classroom activities.
Blogs, portfolios and websites
UWL has a new online tool for use in teaching and learning, called CampusPress. Find out more or start using it with your students
Getting help and learning more
- Request a one-to-one meeting or bespoke team workshop
- TEL support website: Online guidance and advice on using UWL learning technologies
- TEL training course: Learn how to use Blackboard through our structured online course
- Get inspired: Find examples of how you can use technology to support learning in the UWL TEL Toolkit
- Brush up your digital skills over coffee: Coffee Break TIPs are returning in October. Dates and topics will be published once term is underway. What are Coffee Break TIPs?