Advance HE have published a blog post in which three Senior Fellows of the HEA (SFHEA) and National Teaching Fellows share their top tips for gathering evidence and completing their Senior Fellowship applications.
- Collect all the evidence that you think is relevant to make your case for SFHEA and organise it, for example, in a spreadsheet. This can help you identify any themes that emerge from your practice and help you decide what examples are best suited for your two case studies.
- Do not treat the application as a “tick box exercise”. “It requires real thought about your own effectiveness in teaching & learning and the influence you have had on colleagues’ professional practice.”
- Disseminate your good practice and reach a wider audience. This can be done through, for example, posts on social media or workshops.
Read the complete blog post here.
If you are thinking about applying for Fellowship, visit our Advance UWL website to find out more about how to become an Associate Fellow, Fellow, Senior Fellow or Principal Fellow of the HEA.
If you are already working towards Fellowship, come along to one of our 1-day writing Bootcamps over the summer to help you draft your applications.
- 12th July, 10-4pm: Paragon House, PH303
- 29th August, 10-4pm, SMR Library, Mollie Clay room (3rd floor)
To find out more and to book your place, visit our Eventbrite page.