Wednesday July 3, 2019
Breakfast and lunch are included but only if you have registered
What is the point of feedback?
This years conference will look at what we understand by the term feedback and what students expect. We are just finalising what looks like a very strong programme and that will be available from this site shortly.
We are delighted to be welcoming Professor David Boud and Dr Naomi Winstone as our keynote speakers.
The conference includes two keynotes, presentations, posters and workshops by UWL staff and the Students’ Union.
- Read the full programme
This year’s theme is What is the point of feedback; there are seven sub-themes:
- Student perceptions of feedback
- Developing academic practice through mentoring and coaching
- Using technology for feedback
- Feedback vs Feedforward
- Student voices – the role of feedback in developing curricula and student success
- Inclusivity in relation to feedback and its practice
- Role of feedback in developing research and researchers.
You will be offering a £50 Amazon voucher, details will be available on the day Festival of Learning and Teaching 2019 Twitter Competition terms and conditions
Conference recordings and presentations
The Festival will run from 9.15 (breakfast from 8.30) until 4.45 with concurrent sessions. All resources will be available after the conference from this site, including recordings of some concurrent sessions. Those not from UWL will be warmly welcomed, but there will be a small charge to help cover catering costs.
We look forward to seeing you there!