Events coming up
- Learning Technology Drop-in, Wednesday 9 May , 2pm -3pm, Paragon (PH303)
- Learning Technology Drop-in, Friday 11 May , 11am -12pm, SMR (Mollie Clay, 3rd Floor, Library)
A paper co-authored by the ExPERT Academy’s Ingrid Nix:
- Supporting and Enabling Scholarship: Developing and Sharing Expertise in Online Learning and Teaching
Since joining the ExPERT Academy in 2017, Ingrid Nix has continued to collaborate with former Open University colleagues to publish their experiences of being part of and helping to run a scholarship group for the best part of nine years.
The paper provides reflections on what worked well and what lessons were learnt. If you are considering setting up or being part of a group, you might find this of interest.
- The 2nd Active Learning conference, 5 June, University of Sussex, organised by The Active Learning Network.
- Diary date: 27 June. The UWL Festival of Learning & Teaching 2018, SMR.