All courses at UWL should support students in their development of the UWL Graduate Attributes:
Professional and creative
- Knowledgeable and confident, our graduates are self-aware; understanding the need for ethical action and considering how they impact others.
- They are creative, able to communicate ideas effectively, finding solutions to problems and influencing change.
- Working effectively alone or in teams, they contribute to organisational success.
Thoughtful and proactive
- Possessing strong Information literacy, our graduates can explain, interpret, analyse, evaluate and draw inferences from a range of sources.
- They are emotionally intelligent, using their learning to lead, encourage and influence others.
- Wanting to positively change their worlds, they are committed to equality and inclusivity, personal and professional development and supporting the development of others.
Globally aware and resilient
- Originating from diverse backgrounds, our graduates are resilient and culturally aware.
- Embracing change, they are courageous and understand how committing to learning, and developing the requisite skills, allows them to face challenges in highly interconnected, rapidly changing, national and international, environments.