Wednesday July 3, 2019
What is the point of feedback?
This years conference will look at what we understand by the term feedback and what students expect. We are just finalising what looks like a very strong programme and that will be available from this site shortly.
We are delighted to be welcoming Professor David Boud and Dr Naomi Winstone as our keynote speakers.
- Student perceptions of feedback
- Developing academic practice through mentoring and coaching
- Using technology for feedback
- Feedback vs Feedforward
- Student voices – the role of feedback in developing curricula and student success
- Inclusivity in relation to feedback and its practice
- Role of feedback in developing research and researchers.