- Useful shortcuts
- How to make a recording session unavailable to students
- How to move a session to another folder
- How to hide recording folder from students
- Editing a recording
While recording you can Pause and Stop the recording using the shortcuts on your keyboards.
Press the F9 key to pause the recording. (While paused, recording continues in the backend. It can be restored if needed in the UWL Replay website)
To resume, click on F9 again.
The F10 key will end the recording. Your recording will be Automatically uploaded to your folder.
Once you press F10 you will get a confirmation message to stop the recording, select Yes
- Log in to Blackboard
- Select all folders from the side menu
- Find your module from the list
- Select Settings
Select Settings again
Under Availability, Select never (Unless set on the session)
8. Close window
See the user guides on the Panopto Support site:
How to trim beginning/end/middle out of recordings
How to add content to recordings
Everything else that the Panopto editor can do